Saturday, April 5, 2008

Phew! We made it through March-And what a great month it was!!! So much excitement and fun was had!!! I've realized, however, that nearly every post I compose is at least a week behind... at least. Forgive me for my hectic time sheduling and let me indulge in some fun memories of 3 of my beautiful kids!!

Atticus turned 2 on the 6th. He has been such a fun addition to our family. We once thougth 3 kids would complete our family, but he has filled our home with so much laughter & happiness, I don't know what we would do without him!!

We were amazed at his long body!


A tough start hidden in the "Bili-bed". We called him the little glow worm!


But then he was always grinning!


More grins!


With big sister-Laini.



No grinning here. Took a tumble out of the car. Anesthesia puts you right to sleep.




Cutest little ghost on Halloween with Xanna.


On his birthday this year!

Happy Birthday Atticus!!!


Laini turned 8 on the 8th (hee hee). She is such a caring, sweet person & is always aware of the feelings of those around her. She is a great student & is always eager to please. She is so helpful around the house with everything. Laini is very creative and is always making cute little crafts out of whatever she can find. She has a beautiful singing voice & has a natural ability with gymnastics. I am so happy to have her in our home & part of our family!!

Strawberry Shortcake for Halloween age 2 1/2.


This chick could fall asleep absolutely anywhere.



Cute in curls!

Petite little ballerina.



Posing like a movie star.



With her funky new hairdo!


Pretty little flower girl!


Sweet picture!



On her birthday this year. I think she's pretty excited about the stack of tickets she has. I wonder what she'll buy with them??

Happy Birthday Alaina!!!

Braxton turned 11 on the 30th. Braxton is a very loving and affectionate young man. He has grown up so much the last couple of years and is getting too close to the teenage years, although I think mentally he has been there for some time. Braxton loves to play games & is a great friend. He has written a couple of lyrics to songs & is trying to write the music to go along with them, although Dad will probably have to help him with that part. Braxton loves to read and was in the top 5% in the nation in reading when he was in 3rd grade. He is very smart and excels at nearly everything he tries. He contributes so much to everything we do and I am overjoyed to be able to be his mother and have him in our family !!



First day of kindergarten.



6th birthday at Joe's Crab Shack-his birthday dinner of choice!!


He always knows how to get his own way-look at that lip!!!

Cutest little pilgrim in the place!



Displaying the beautiful butterfly he caught.



Hiking at Snowbird.



Chillin' in a limo.



Hiking with his "Best Bud".


Snowmobiling at East Canyon.

Happy Birthday Braxton!!!

Of all the things I love to do.....I love being a mother the most!!

3 comments:

Hacking it up said...

WOW!! Happy Birthday to everyone!!!! Looks like you had a very busy March!! I LOVED seeing all of those pictures of your cute kids!!!---they are SO cute!!! I can't believe how fast they are all growing!
Love your blog! love you! :)

Xadamarx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie Nicole said...

I love all the tributes! Happy Birthday to everyone indeed! I love all the pictures, they were so much fun to look at!!! It was good seeing you yesterday.:)