Thursday, April 17, 2008


Last Friday morning Brandon & I went with the kids to school an hour early for a family breakfast the PTA was putting on. When we first walked through the door Brandon noticed an image on the wall & immediately, without checking, knew it was Laini's profile.


As we looked closer we noticed there was something sticking out of her forehead! What the heck??? Then we looked at the others around hers. Then we realized they were her lengthy lashes!! Here's a close up:

Wow this girl has really got some long ones-we have always known this, even as an infant they were really long. All of our kids have great lashes.

Since then I've been considering having mine done. I mean, I think they're okay, but isn't there always room for improvement? Anyway, I'm a little nervous so I thought I'd ask some opinions.

What do you think about these:


Or maybe that's too much colorl??? Maybe I'll try these:

Oh, no no-I should get these:

No wait-I think I've found them. I'm so getting these!

Oh, I don't know, maybe that's too extreme.......Well, maybe not ifI were a super model!!!

6 comments:

TheSainOnes said...

The last ones for sure... you need to get thoses. Be sure to tell me if it hurts.

Jamie Nicole said...

Wow, her eye lashes are so long. What a pretty portrait though. Actually this girl I know got her eye lashes done...I guess she had fake eye lashes attached to her eye lids in a way that it lasted 30 days. It didn't look natural at all...needless to say my friend established PINK EYE from the glue they used. OUCH!

Unknown said...

I have ridiculously long eyelashes, to the point where I have to wear my glasses at the end of my nose so they don't smash the lashes! lol
I have a friend at work that has eyelash extensions and she pays a LOT for them...sometimes she resembles some of those pictures you've posted! :)

Hacking it up said...

Cute silhouette of Laini! All of my kids have great lashes too...I used to...now mascara is all that can help them...although, you have certainly opened my eyes to some new possibilities!...I always wondered what I would look like as a peacock...I'm pretty sure those gals work at the MAC counter in Nordstroms....dang!

Chelsey said...

Cute picture of Laini. I'm glad my kids got better lashes that I have too. Mine are blonde and I hate them! Luckily my kids have black and long ones.

Littletime said...

I really like the feather one, those would be a hit for sure.