Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thursday Day 5 of Disneyland Vacation

Today we went to Universal Studios Hollywood.

I just love the walk to the entrance-The Gorilla is my favorite!!

It took a little longer to get to the gates because of this little guy that LOVES the water!!!
It was so sad to make him leave.These statues were pretty cool...until one of them began moving and walking around the park. The girls just love Dora. Especially Xanna-she wants to speak Spanish so bad.And we found Shrek and some weird Fiona.... I'm not sure if she even had eyes. Atticus loves Shrek!!
These guys fit right in!
I was looking forward to the Miami Vice show, but I guess that has been gone for some time. At least the cast of the Waterworld was equally entertaining. Alaina loves the movie Waterworld- She and Brandon watch it all the time.

The contestants of the Incredible Hulk look-a-like contest


Alaini Lou Hulk

Braxty B Hulk
Xanna Du Hulk
Mamma Hulk
Daddy Hulk

I totally won that contest hands down....I've had lots of practice!!
And, of course, the get wet ride.


I don't know where this guy came from???


But this is just the cutest little Football player ever!!!

Unfortunately, we lost Atticus's Buzz Lightyear hat somewhere inside Universal Studios...... What a sad, sad day!! Good thing we're going back to Disneyland tomorrow.

No comments: