Thursday, March 26, 2009

Friday Day 6 of Disneyland Vacation
Today we went to Disneyland/California Adventure for the last time this trip. It was really sad because we had saved the final day for the weekend day when they have a bunch of extra shows that are not during the week.

One was the High School Musical show which we had to see. And they added a few participants from the audience. So the girls got to be celebrities for a few minutes.

They were so excited!!



I love this picture-It just makes me laugh!!! I love my man!!!


Goofing around



Xanna and her DaddyO


Atticus taking the wheel



My Little Chicks posing in the O


We had to go back to Disneyland to see the Parade of Dreams.

Xanna posing outside the Tiki Hut This is one of my Dad's favorite events. I think it's a Grandpa things. Although Atticus was entranced as well...which is rare.
We had to go back to California Adventure as we couldn't miss the Main Street Electrical Parade.....Sniff, sniff, cry, cry. This was on of my all time favorite parts of Disneyland growing up. It's so fascinating. The music alone brings tears..... I know I'm a bawl baby-I don't care.
It's finally here!!

Beautiful Cinderella

And Elliot


By the end of the parade Atticus was completely checked out. He missed the end of day fireworks...But we still needed to go back to Disneyland to see Mickey Mouse in Fantasmic. Well, Brandon and I and my Dad were the only ones that braved the crouds to get back over there. The kids went back to the hotel with Grammy and Ty & Carrie. We went back & forth from one park to the other about 5 times that day just to see it all & the kids were exhausted. I'm not sure they really appreciated it all worth their tired little legs, but now they talk of it & the memories emblazened on their minds will last forever!!

No comments: