Saturday, November 1, 2008

Earlier this year (much earlier, I might add) in May, we had the pleasure of going to Southern California with my Dad, Mom, brother Tyler & his wife Carrie. We had so much fun and then came home and next thing I knew it was summer!! I totally lost myself and had very little time to think. So my blog has totally been neglected. Anyhow, I am going to do my best at getting the summer festivities on this blog & try again to get in the groove!!!

Brandon purchased a larger memory stick for his camera so we had the opportunity to take thousands of pictures of this memorous occasion.....No I won't bore you with all of them (I think that's part of why it's taken me so long to complete the post for the week).

When we left our house on Friday afternoon driving in our mini van, I had my camera out & taking pictures the whole while planning my posts.......Well, at least I had good intentions!! I know, I know blah, blah, blah is paved with good intentions..... whatever, I'll try harder!

Happy smiling faces!! Oh so excited to finally be going to Disneyland. The last time we went Braxton was 4 1/2, Laini was 1 1/2 & Xanna was 3 months & Atticus.....well, wasn't even a thought!!

Well, they didn't last long.

Before long they were all checked out!!! I love road trips!!!

I, of course, stayed up to keep Brandon company while he drove. I think he was maybe a little sick of me. I tend to get a bit obnoxious after midnight.....

We saw lots of
these.

(nice photography I know, Brandon wouldn't stop for the sake of my blog.....Can you even believe it!!!)

We saw even more of
this.

And plenty of
these. Poor little stupid bugs!!! Honestly.....get out of the way!!!! We're on our way to DISNEYLAND!!!

We stopped in Las Vegas and stayed Friday night with Brandon's sister Tiffany. Sadly we didn't get there until 1:00 am (Vegas time) or so if I remember, so we just zonked right out. We hung out a bit the next morning before taking off again. We met up with my parents in Barstow and continued on to Anaheim-Woohoo!! Tyler & Carrie were waiting-they flew down the day before to have some ALONE time with their Ford Mustang!!
At last our new home for the next 8 days!!!

Saturday night we just got settled in our room & went swimming & sat in the hot tub! We could see the end of day fireworks at Disneyland from the balcony so we watched them and, like a dummy...I had tears in my eyes in anticipation of watching my kids fall in love with DISNEYLAND!!!!

3 comments:

TheSainOnes said...

I know you guys had a great time and it is fun to see the pictures. Just reading it made tears in my eyes....... I LOVE that place, it is a little piece of heaven and such a memorie maker.

Jamie Nicole said...

You guys are so much fun! I'm glad you all had such a great time!

Chelsey said...

Glad you had a fun time. We can't wait to take our kids there as well!