Monday, September 8, 2008

APPLES, PEACHES, PUMPKIN PIE-IF YOU'RE NOT READY HOLLER "I"!


Wow, I feel like I've been playing an incredible game of hide & seek.... Many have tried to "seek" me out, but to no avail-I was hidden way too well! Maybe in my office, or buried in the laundry room, sometimes out of town & quite often simply OUT OF MY MIND! Man it has been a crazy few months!! We've had lots of fun, some trials, a few tears, but overall a pretty fun summer. The last of my 4 school aged "children" starts his classes this Wednesday so hopefully I will be doing some major catching up.



2 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

Yay!! It's good to see you back in the swing of things in the blogging world! ha ha ha. But it was great to see you guys last Sunday, and I also hear we get to see you guys again this Sunday! What a treat!

Hacking it up said...

Hooray!!! Welcome back!! (like I have room to talk..) Love your new background!