Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Braxton hasn't been snowboarding much the last few years because he broke his wrist right before the season ended a couple of years ago & he hasn't gone out much since. So sad!

But, wouldn't you think that as a family member of an employee of a major ski resort you would spend a good portion of your time in the winter skiing or snowboarding? Well, Braxton got his first run of the season last Thursday.
Contrary to how the photos look, I think he did spend a fair amount of time upright, in fact, he informed me that he got to go down a "black diamond" run. WOOHOO! I guess that's what you get when you have a thrill-seaking Dad! If Mom was there, we'd have stayed on the bunny hill, and I would have spent most of the time on my rear end.
I guess they had a great time & Brandon has now committed to at least 2 days a week taking in a few runs on the slope for the remainder of the season.

I think we have the makings of a pro snowboarder in our midst-What a cutie!!! Sorry Braxton, but you are! Love ya!

3 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

Braxton is a cutie! He's so sweet and is always so nice. I like the pictures you posted!!

Hacking it up said...

Hooray for peer pressure!!!!
I am so happy you have joined the fam in the blog world!!! I love being able to keep up with everyone!!! It makes it seem like we don't live so far away!!!

love you guys!!

Hacking it up said...

Oh yeah!!! Sorry to hear about the kidney stone! Dang! Hope Brandon is feeling better!!

You guys should call Carey and Doug---they go snowboarding all of the time!! ( I'm with you Allison, I'd be on the bunny hill and on my butt....)