Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tuesday, Day 3 of Disneyland Vacation
Tuesday we went to Disneyland!We had purchased some autograph books and pens for Braxton, Laini & Xanna as they were certain they would see many celebrities & wanted to have proof that they had acutally seen them. It was a good thing because upon arriving we were greeted by several celebrities!

Goofy-(I know, I couldn't tell which was which either),

Chip N Dale (at least that's who they said they were),

Donald Duck (notice the handy autograph books),

Pluto,

And our gracious host, Mickey Mouse himself!!


Atticus stared in amazement at most of them - Cutest picture ever!

Poor Pluto could barely see to sign the books.
We went on some rides

This Kid had such a good aim!!!

Only the non-pukers braved this ride. Although part way through Laini looked like she might lose it any second!!

Atticus was sad he couldn't go on the teacups, but Cotton Candy is a cure all!


We visited Toon Town which amazes me every time I see it.
It's so cartoony, but real.....weird!
I wish I could have this mailbox...It's so cute!!

Little Pumpkin Seed

Then the contest of strength:



Braxton
Laini

Xanna

Poor Minnie couldn't keep them out of her fridge either...
He wanted to slide down that banister SO BAD!!!

So I let him!! : -)

She's always wanted to play the piano. This really is the place where dreams come true!!

A few celebrities made random appearances




My little princesses.



One day she'll be a celebrity!!

And of course the wet photos. A great way to end the day!!!

1 comment:

Jamie Nicole said...

Those pictures make me want to go to Disney Land so bad. They are such fun pictures!