Friday, May 16, 2008

BRANDON IN THE NEWS
No, not nude.....News. This morning as Brandon was driving to work he came upon a car that was turned upside down in the river next to the parking lot at Snowbird.

The Ambulance & Fire Department were just arriving as well. For some reason, this is like the 3rd car this year that has driven off the road up that canyon. The funny part is that the KSL team of photographers must have a knack for finding the cutest butt around! Check this out:

Wow, what a hottie....That would be my husband-Hey, get back to work!!!! He definitely is a "Stop & Gawk" type when it comes to accidents.

Sadly, this seems to happen far too often. The poor families that have to deal with this stuff. That is the one part of Brandon's job that makes me a little nervous. Not only does he gawk at accidents, I don't think he can get enough of the beautiful scenery when he gets out of the city. Luckily he is a very cautious driver. Love you Babe!!!

The developing article, if your interested, can be found here: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=3319154.

3 comments:

Barb & Sean said...

I know, I'm slow...but I just found your blog! It's so fun to keep up on everything that's going on with you guys!

And I totally heard about that accident the day it happened, on KSL. Of course, I had no idea that Brandon was the famous dude who discovered it! Did they find out why he drove over the side?

Jamie Nicole said...

Wow, so sad! I'm glad that Brandon was the one who discovered it and no the one who experienced it. Hope you guys are having the time of your lives in CALIFORNIA!!!

Hacking it up said...

Hooray for Brandon and his butt! I agree, it is a cute one :)...I never get to come across cool wrecks...I just always hear about how everyone else does.No fair...I'm sick, I know...it's that surgical nurse in me...